Planning the expedition for the IOTA contest, we decided to also make a try on 6m.
We will be at Market Reef:
Arrival sometime during Wednesday 25 and departing early Monday 29. Arrival and departure depends on the weather as no proper landing place exists.
We will try to put up 6m as a priority and operate, propagations permitting.
Equipment will be: K3 + KPA-500 and a 5el beam.
Member of the PW2D Team